Terms & Conditions
- Flower arrangements, colors of flowers, and wrappers posted on our website may vary depending on the availability.
- In some cases, flower arrangements posted in our website may vary. Color of flowers, kinds of vases, types of bears, chocolates, shapes/designs of balloons may not always be available due to season. To maintain our commitment to high standards and quality, substitutions may occur with an equal or higher value to deliver the flowers on time. We will do our best not to resort to substitution.
- Bloom of the flowers may differ depending on season and supply. Recipients may receive partial bloomed buds (partially opened buds) or full bloom buds (fully opened buds).
- Flower fillers are supplementary flowers or leaves used to enhance the arrangement. The flower fillers on the arrangement may vary depending on season and availability. Sample of flower fillers: mums, buttons, alstroemeria, baby’s breath / angel’s breath, statice, ferns, heather, delphinium, etc.
- Clients should order Imported Flowers and Ecuadorian Roses 2 Days in advance for Provincial Orders and Deliveries to ensure sufficient stock of flower variety and color.
ADD-ON / PACKAGE ITEMS
- All additional gifts should include at least one bouquet. We do not accept orders without any flower bouquet.
- On our packaged / combo bouquet bear color, model and size may vary depending on availability. Substitution of equal or higher value will be implemented.
- On our packaged / combo heart shaped chocolate, brand may vary depending on availability and may be subjected to substitution.
- Our prices are in (Php) Philippine Peso. You may use our currency converter for other available currency.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please expect that prices of the flowers will increase during peak season such as Valentine's Day, Mother's day, All Saints Day and etc... Once regular days resume, prices of flowers will be adjusted to its regular rates.
- Should the client prefer to deliver at a later date, cost of flowers will be based on the season of the preferred delivery date.
- Flower deliveries are within Metro Manila only. Nearby provinces / cities delivery is subject for schedule and approval.
- Please note that we do not commit time of delivery. We cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of the day.
- Delivery hours will be from 8am to 6pm, Manila time. Outside of this delivery hour is subject for approval and additional delivery fee.
- Sender must provide accurate and complete delivery information. Contact number of recipient is required. We will call or text the sender or recipient to verify the correct address only if we think it is needed to prevent the delay or non-delivery.
- Next day delivery. We usually deliver within 24 hours.
- At times, we can accommodate specific requests if notified within a reasonable amount of time. This is subject for approval and schedule.
- Cut-off time for same day delivery is 3:00 pm (Philippine Time). Please place your orders earlier as possible and before 3:00 pm (Philippine Time).
- The sender / client agrees that in some cases we will not be able to provide a signed delivery receipt for the reason that some delivery locations such as condos, subdivisions and villages have advised guards on duty to reduce contact during quarantine period and in some cases are not allowed to receive or sign delivered products and documents.
- The sender ensures that delivery location will allow the delivery of the product to be received by the recipient or in her / his behalf.
- Deliveries refused because of strict guidelines on delivery locations and establishments, and refusal of the recipient in compliance to such strict guidelines will be considered delivered. We advise sender to ensure that deliveries are allowed to the delivery location and by the recipient.
- The client / sender agrees that in the event signed delivery receipts are not allowed, photos of delivery should suffice as a valid proof of delivery.
- The sender understands that in some cases we will contact the recipient prior to delivery if we perceive that it is critical to ensure proper delivery, especially on known strict areas.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this challenging times. We wish everyone’s safety. Have a great day and keep safe.
- Orders will be processed once payment has been settled and confirmed.
- Every attempt is made to ensure timely delivery of flowers. However during peak holiday season, poor weather or traffic conditions, delays may occur.
- Due to perishable nature of flowers, please ensure that delivery information is accurate to avoid delay or non-delivery.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, our delivery person may leave the flowers with someone claiming the affinity to the recipient or in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve.
- Refusal of recipient to receive the flower is still considered as delivered.
- No return, no refund if the delivery address is inaccurate or incorrect. Also if the receiver is unavailable or no one will accept the flower in behalf of the receiver. Please do consider that our product is perishable.
- Re-routes will be subject to accommodation and consideration. If ever possible additional charges may apply. We will re-route within Metro Manila areas only.
- Force Majeure: flowershopinmanila.com will not be liable for delays or non delivery due to natural disasters, acts of God and other reasons beyond our control.
- For our clients who wish to cancel their orders, cancellation of order should be communicated to us at least 2 days before the delivery date. Please note that payments already made will be refunded provided that it should be communicated to us before we deliver the flowers.
- In case of negligence / fault on our part we may be able to make necessary replacements of product with proper coordination and arrangements with the customer. We will accommodate complaints within 24 hours from time of delivery.
- For money transfer and remittance, payment should be settled and confirmed at least 2 days before delivery date. Orders will be processed once payment has been confirmed. As soon as payment has been made, email us the proof of transaction (transaction receipt) to email@example.com and text us at (+63) 932-8764288 / (+63) 916-6704288 for us to confirm your payment.
Note: This terms and conditions may be changed and improved without prior notice.